I love u, u kno dat i do.. forever n ever we'll be together n i do it all jus for u.. from da 1st time i saw u, u had my heart, i didnt kno how to talk to u coz i didnt kno how to start. My heart was beatin so faster everytime i saw u.. U really caught me wit ur eyes, ur smile and ur sweet face.. let me tell u dat i was shivering inside dat time.. I wanna hold ur hand, hold u really tight.. plz be wit me coz my love is so deep.. wat can i to be wit u??
I need u sayang, or my healt will bust.. I kno its hard coz we're apart, but every single hour and every single day i think of u in a special way.. i love u my sayang, in my heart jus stay.. U'll be the most special person in my life..
^_^
LOve u always
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment